Facilities And Activities
- 3 m x 3 m drop down screen
- Overhead projector
- Flip charts
- Surround sound and PA system
- Standard stationery with conference folders
- Tea and coffee served during tea breaks
- Catering ranging from our unique platters to meals
- After a sweaty outing to the obstacle course, attendees and guests can relax in our pool
- Our conference facilities are well equipped and include WiFi for internet access
- All conference rooms have digital signage for ease of location and are all equipped with the latest technologies, including WiFi internet access, audio visuals and video conferencing
This three-day programme challenges and empowers today’s youth by providing them with the skills and motivation necessary to positively impact their own lives and the lives of those in their communities.
- Daily motivational talks and discussions
- Interesting workshops on a wide variety of teen-related topics
- Fun, interactive small-group sessions
- Lots of team-building and life-building activities,
- A lively obstacle course
- Dorm room accommodation
- All meals (you will never go hungry!)
- Campfire story telling
- Potjiekos competition
Closing function instructional components may include
Leadership concepts – ethics, roles of leaders and followers, group facilitation diversity issues and stereotyping goal setting and setting priorities
- Problem solving and conflict resolution anti-bullying
- No to substance abuse during the course of the weekend
We get the students to think about what kind of leader they are and if they are leading by positive or negative example. Those that are outsiders at their schools find themselves in a warm and accepting environment where their ideas and values are listened to without judgment, which is a novel experience for many of them.
We also have students who believe they have no leadership potential and are least likely to stand in the limelight. It is a special joy to watch those students come out feeling like they can change the world! They gain self-awareness, confidence, stronger communication and leadership skills, and lifelong friendships. Students return home more open-minded, motivated, and inspired to give back to their family, school and community. When students leave the camp, they have a focus and a vision for their future.
They are more energised to become involved in their schools and communities and are more tolerant and accepting of those around them.
We have acquired the help of experts in the development of our obstacle course. Our well-planned and maintained obstacle course is ideal for sport camps and team building events. Guys can challenge their endurance and practical skills while taking on the obstacle course.
Other Features Of Castle Inn
- Netball Courts
- Volley Ball Court
- Rugby and Soccer Fields
Through the centuries, castles were the centre point of attraction and are known to be a place of dignity, offering safety and security to the inhabitants.